Tuesday, January 20, 2009

let it snow

Though it tried its best, the weather did not prevent the upcoming edition of The News of Orange from getting put together today.

Everyone made it into the office (albeit some of us later than others), and we got it all done. Some things, unfortunately, did not make it in. Some of the pictures I took at Friday's crosstown rivalry game between Orange and Cedar Ridge were left out because we don't have team rosters for the CRHS teams. Without being able to identify players, we couldn't put their photo in the paper. Hopefully, we'll get their names soon, and I'll post the pictures here.

Town, county and school board meetings were all postponed until later dates because of the snow. Though we didn't get much in Hillsborough, other parts of the county got more than a dusting. I know where I am out in Carrboro, we got about 6 inches. Again, I took some pictures, and I'll get them up here tomorrow.

If you've got to be out on the roads, drive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.