Monday, April 6, 2009

preview





























On such a crazy day, I thought I'd take a quick moment to put up a picture from a family I interviewed Friday at their farm in Hurdle Mills. I had a great time talking to Renee, Mandi, Tiffany, Kendall and Martin. There's the Parker kids at left with Mandi's steer Red (so named because he had a red ear tag on. Her other steer is named White, for a similar reason.) At right is Martin with some hogs. That
boy clearly loves his animals.

I was talking with them about the 64th annual Central Piedmont Junior Livestock Fair, which is going on April 15-16 at the Central Carolina Holstein Barn on Orange Grove Road.

To find out more, read Wednesday's News of Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.