Thursday, February 26, 2009

coming up

This is an action-packed week, and I've got plenty of stories for this week's paper.
  • There's a Board of Education meeting this Monday.
  • I tagged along for the Board of County Commissioners and Board of Ed walkthrough of Orange County Schools. Hopefully, it will make it into this week's paper.
  • I've started up a new feature for the Education Page: Educator of the Week. This week, I'm talking to a Durham Tech teacher. You'll have to wait until Wednesday to see who he is.
  • I'll be going to the Central High School exhibit Saturday at Mount Bright, so look for that with some photos.
  • I've got pictures and an article with Stanford teachers Eric and Michele McDuffie making chemistry interesting for their students.
  • Durham Tech is going to a four-day schedule over the summer.
  • And I'm hoping to talk with the 18 year old who was recently elected precinct leader of Hillsborough.
I've also got lots of great Ed Page stuff coming in, but please feel free to send me more or suggest ideas for stories or even Educators of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.