Wednesday, April 1, 2009

for next week

Well, this week is a bit different for me. Since the schools are in spring break, I'll be concentrating on some other stuff for the next edition.

• I'll be attending the Relay for Life auction Saturday and taking some pictures.
• There's a Board of Education meeting Monday I'll be attending.
• I'll be talking to some people involved with the Livestock Show happening in mid-April.
• I'll be highlighting a community outreach program at Durham Tech.
• I hope to talk to the Cedar Ridge choir director this week about the honours they received recently.
• A round-up story on revaluations, with the total number of appeals from March. As Josh wrote, it's not nearly as bad as some surrounding counties.

I may have something else, too, but it's been embargoed as of yet. But that should be plenty to keep me out of trouble.

As always, please e-mail or call me or stop by the office and let me know of anything else going on in the area. Or, of course, leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.