Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hodgepodge

A couple of things.

As promised, here is the link to the OMM decision. It's a Google document, so hopefully no one will have problems opening it. It's not too long, only about 40 pages.

But, school is now back in session, so there's a ton going on.
• The eco classroom group is meeting again this week, after a summer hiatus.
• Project House is going to be a bit different this year.
• I'll be at Last Fridays, taking pictures.
• Since the budget wasn't quite as terrible as the state had been telling everyone, some former OCS employees have been rehired.
• The schools are ready for flu season.

As always, there may be more, and I'm always glad to get out into the schools and cover events going on there, from retirement parties to interesting classroom activities. But I can't be there if I don't know about them, so drop me a like (v.shortley (at) newsoforange.com) or give me a ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.