Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...and now, for something completely different

Well, I hope you like this week's paper; I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Robin did a really great job designing the front, and there's a nice mix of stories on there.

Expect your paper to look different in the coming weeks than it has in the past. We've got some interesting ideas for some new elements and the placement of old elements. We hope you like what we have in store.

About the Web:  Apparently, the password is different now than the one I have saved in my computer, so please bear with me as I try to figure it out.

In a little bit, I'll have a recap on Monday's Board of Education meeting up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.