Monday, January 4, 2010

welcome, 2010


Who can believe it's 2010 already? It seems not too long ago, we were all waiting for something horrible to happen with Y2K. That year, like this one, changed over pretty smoothly.

As for what I'll have this week, that's a bit up in the air, but I've talked to some teachers for our feature Educator of the Week (though I might hold that until I get an Ed page back!), one who has retired after nearly 40 years, a school opening, library preview and the list goes on!

Above, there's a preview of the school's new campus' art room. Read this week's paper for more!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.