Thursday, January 22, 2009

i'm on it

So, I've got a few things cooking for this week.

First, a few weeks ago now, I talked to the members of the multi-school Robotics Club. It's looking like we'll have room in this week's issue for it. I also took about 50 pictures, so look for the photo gallery of what they're up to.

There's a Board of Education meeting Monday, and it looks like there are a few interesting things on the agenda. I'm sure I'll get a story or two out of that.

Along with that, there will be an update on the Stanford "eco" classroom, since board of ed members will be hearing about that for the first time.

I'm going to try to get up with the county property assessor to talk about the property revaluation.

If anyone out there has any comments for those or any other stories, please drop me a line at v.shortley@newsoforange.com or comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.