Friday, May 8, 2009

coming up

Well, I'm sorry it took me longer than usual to post this up here, but better late than never, eh?

Here's what I'm working on for the next edition of the paper:

• I met with an internationally-renowned artist who is moving to the area (he calls it "Shangri-La") and wants to build an environmentally-friendly art museum.

• Local news anchor John Clark spoke to students at Partnership Academy about the news industry and overcoming obstacles.

• A local colonel got an Elite Hillsborough Award this morning. I'll tell you who next week.

• A story out of last week's Board of Education meeting about pre-K programs.

More may come up (as it often does!) between now and Tuesday. If you've got any ideas, send them my way: v.shortley@newsoforange.com.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.