Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gering to run for third term

Well, casually mention and ye shall receive.

Hillsborough Town Board member Mike Gering has announced he will seek re-election this fall. It would be his third term if elected. His letter begins,
"Today I’m announcing my candidacy for re-election to the Hillsborough Town Board of Commissioners. When I ran for election in 2001, and again in 2005, I wanted to help shape Hillsborough’s future in order to preserve its unique qualities, improve its financial health, and enhance the quality of life of all its citizens. I’m proud that the town has made progress towards these goals, and I would like to continue guiding Hillsborough’s future in constructive ways."
Look for more in our next issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.