Thursday, July 23, 2009

what's next

I was at the Children's Handmade Parade this morning, which went from Central Elementary School to Hillsborough Elementary School and back, which was part of the Summer Enrichment Academy going on at Central. Of course, I'll have more pictures and information in the upcoming paper.

Here's some of the rest of what I've got coming up:
• I talked to a new business owner who's opening up shop in town.
• I'll have photos from the upcoming production of "Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat," which I saw, incidentally, in Toronto when I was a kid, with none other than Donnie Osmond as the title character.
• I'll be at the Jason and Jessie Jam III (Saturday at the Big Barn).

And there's a few other things I've got cooking. I wouldn't want to give away too much, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send us a comment. Just be sure to keep it clean and respectful. And we reserve the right to not publish anonymous comments.